Forum Suggestions  

RSS

MikeTheRed
(@mikethered)
Day 1 Supporter
10/08/2017 9:16 am  

The community here is amazing so far in our brief time together.

It would be nice to have some better forum functionality for the masses.

#1 Awaiting Moderation... This is annoying, since we're all stuck waiting for approval before we can see new posts.

#2 Trading... Trading really deserves it's own forum instead of just a group thread, and this will become increasingly necessary as more cards are produced. Each user should be able to create/close threads within that forum as trades are needed and completed.

#3 Editing... Not being able to edit posts is going to create more threads in the long run. "Hey I meant this, not that" or "I wanted to add this."

On trading alone, if we're sticking to the "everybody in the pool" structure, I could have 20 different posts in that thread as I cross things off the list to let people know what changed with my haves & wants. And anyone that isn't having much luck completing trades will still want to copy/paste spam their stale list so that it appears at the end with the rest of the newer posts.

#4 Private Messaging... This seems sloppy and/or erroneous. I have some private message threads with users that are completely empty. I don't know if they expired or disappeared unexpectedly but I assume that in the past I had conversations with these people and now can't see what was discussed.

That was all the bad... as for the good I'm thrilled with a strong presence by the developers and polite, friendly manners of the player base.

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
(@jordan)
Clutch Creator Admin
10/08/2017 9:53 am  

Yes I agree 100%.  I will be on Mike to get things figured out when he gets back from vacation this weekend.

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

ReplyQuote
KC
 KC
(@bob)
Triple-A Customer
10/08/2017 7:20 pm  

Pretty much the same perspective as Mike.  Performance seems relatively slow in some areas. But overall, lots to enjoy here. Keep up the good work! ????????????

...Forever Royal...

ReplyQuote
KC
 KC
(@bob)
Triple-A Customer
10/08/2017 7:28 pm  

Almost forgot, the subscription service would be nicer if it didn't require email confirmation. My two cents...

...Forever Royal...

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
(@jordan)
Clutch Creator Admin
27/08/2017 4:49 pm  

Updated forum hierarchy/sections.  Editing, PM's, and approval are more tech-y and we'll look into those soon as we get the chance.

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

Sittch liked
ReplyQuote
KC
 KC
(@bob)
Triple-A Customer
01/09/2017 2:36 pm  

Thanks for the tweaks. Looking forward to those still in the works...

...Forever Royal...

ReplyQuote
billkoff
(@billkoff)
Single-A Customer
01/09/2017 11:59 pm  

While you're at it, I'd appreciate it if the password requirements were relaxed.  I mean, 12 characters, really?

ReplyQuote
Share: