Forum Suggestions  

RSS

MikeTheRed
Day 1 Supporter
10/08/2017 9:16 am  

The community here is amazing so far in our brief time together.

It would be nice to have some better forum functionality for the masses.

#1 Awaiting Moderation... This is annoying, since we're all stuck waiting for approval before we can see new posts.

#2 Trading... Trading really deserves it's own forum instead of just a group thread, and this will become increasingly necessary as more cards are produced. Each user should be able to create/close threads within that forum as trades are needed and completed.

#3 Editing... Not being able to edit posts is going to create more threads in the long run. "Hey I meant this, not that" or "I wanted to add this."

On trading alone, if we're sticking to the "everybody in the pool" structure, I could have 20 different posts in that thread as I cross things off the list to let people know what changed with my haves & wants. And anyone that isn't having much luck completing trades will still want to copy/paste spam their stale list so that it appears at the end with the rest of the newer posts.

#4 Private Messaging... This seems sloppy and/or erroneous. I have some private message threads with users that are completely empty. I don't know if they expired or disappeared unexpectedly but I assume that in the past I had conversations with these people and now can't see what was discussed.

That was all the bad... as for the good I'm thrilled with a strong presence by the developers and polite, friendly manners of the player base.

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
Clutch Creator Admin
10/08/2017 9:53 am  

Yes I agree 100%.  I will be on Mike to get things figured out when he gets back from vacation this weekend.

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

ReplyQuote
KC
 KC
Triple-A Customer
10/08/2017 7:20 pm  

Pretty much the same perspective as Mike.  Performance seems relatively slow in some areas. But overall, lots to enjoy here. Keep up the good work! 👍😎👍

...Forever Royal...

ReplyQuote
KC
 KC
Triple-A Customer
10/08/2017 7:28 pm  

Almost forgot, the subscription service would be nicer if it didn't require email confirmation. My two cents...

...Forever Royal...

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
Clutch Creator Admin
27/08/2017 4:49 pm  

Updated forum hierarchy/sections.  Editing, PM's, and approval are more tech-y and we'll look into those soon as we get the chance.

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

Sittch liked
ReplyQuote
KC
 KC
Triple-A Customer
01/09/2017 2:36 pm  

Thanks for the tweaks. Looking forward to those still in the works...

...Forever Royal...

ReplyQuote
billkoff
Single-A Customer
01/09/2017 11:59 pm  

While you're at it, I'd appreciate it if the password requirements were relaxed.  I mean, 12 characters, really?

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register