Yankees Tigers Brawl  

RSS

KC
 KC
Triple-A Customer
26/08/2017 12:41 am  

So how about that bench clearing brawl between the Yankees and Tigers Thursday evening. WOW! 🙄

Edited: 3 months  ago

...Forever Royal...

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
Clutch Creator Admin
27/08/2017 4:14 pm  

I just find it funny how MLB pretends to not condone this stuff yet plasters it everywhere and anywhere it can to try and draw interest/ratings.

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

Sittch liked
ReplyQuote
rsm162000
Day 1 Supporter
28/08/2017 8:35 am  

As a Tigers fan, I thought the brawl was a bad image for both teams.  Although, "Sucker Punch" Sanchez may have earned himself a lasting nickname.  Been seeing a lot of chatter from non-Tigers fans on Facebook about this brawl, and have seen a lot of hate against Sanchez for those punches to defenseless people.

I am surprised Fulmer didn't get suspended.

Sittch liked
ReplyQuote
nostalgia_martyr
Single-A Customer
02/10/2017 9:21 am  
Posted by: rsm162000

As a Tigers fan, I thought the brawl was a bad image for both teams.  Although, "Sucker Punch" Sanchez may have earned himself a lasting nickname.  Been seeing a lot of chatter from non-Tigers fans on Facebook about this brawl, and have seen a lot of hate against Sanchez for those punches to defenseless people.

I am surprised Fulmer didn't get suspended.

It was well-known that he had been dealing with a nerve issue in his arm that was causing random tingling and numbness. It acted up suddenly and he lost control of the ball. You can see him shaking his hand around after the pitch. Fast forward to now and he's had the nerve re-routed surgically and should be good to go next season.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register