Valentines Day LE pulls! Who got what?  

RSS

DiamondNRG
(@diamondnrg)
Day 1 Supporter
08/02/2018 5:42 pm  

Alright, post what you got...

I opened 2 packs so far and pulled 1 Standard and 1 Valentine's Varient of each Rose and Viola!

Anyone else get LE14's or pull the LE1's yet?

ReplyQuote
Sean Norberg
(@snorberg)
Clutch Creator Admin
09/02/2018 4:50 pm  

It appears both 1/1's have been pulled, as well as the double-LE14 pack! What did you think about the alternate cards?

ReplyQuote
DiamondNRG
(@diamondnrg)
Day 1 Supporter
09/02/2018 7:48 pm  
Posted by: Sean Norberg

It appears both 1/1's have been pulled, as well as the double-LE14 pack! What did you think about the alternate cards?

Yes, I have since seen both LE1's on Twitter... I should have looked there first.

There was only one pack with both LE14's? Sweet.  I really like the Valentine's variant.  Honestly I like this one MORE than the nickname one (not counting rarity of course).

BOBtheBULL liked
ReplyQuote
WhatTheMoose
(@whatthemoose)
Single-A
10/02/2018 3:01 pm  

I was lucky enough to pull the 1/1 Sweet Music out of the 2 packs I ordered.  Pretty hyped to say the least.

Red Sox '04, '07, '13 Champs

ReplyQuote
DiamondNRG
(@diamondnrg)
Day 1 Supporter
12/02/2018 5:57 pm  
Posted by: WhatTheMoose

I was lucky enough to pull the 1/1 Sweet Music out of the 2 packs I ordered.  Pretty hyped to say the least.

I didn't know that the strat and stadium card had variants!  I have a 2nd LE14 of Rose now... going to have to try to find someone with an LE14 strat or stadium to trade with!

ReplyQuote
DiamondNRG
(@diamondnrg)
Day 1 Supporter
12/02/2018 6:05 pm  

Oh nevermind, I totally read that wrong... wish I could delete that last reply!

ReplyQuote
ATB
 ATB
(@atb)
Draft Pick
13/02/2018 6:24 pm  
Posted by: DiamondNRG

I was lucky enough to pull the 1/1 Sweet Music out of the 2 packs I removed link   Pretty hyped to say the removed link

I didn't know that the strat and stadium card had variants!  I have a 2nd LE14 of Rose removed link going to have to try to find someone with an LE14 strat or stadium to trade with!

Hey man, I'd be interested in trading for one of your LE14 Pete Rose' removed link   Would you consider a trade?  PM me if removed link   

(FYI:  I was a day 1 supporter and am active with the Clutch twitter feed, but I just joined the forums today.  My brother is WhatTheMoose.)

Edited: 3 months  ago

ReplyQuote
DiamondNRG
(@diamondnrg)
Day 1 Supporter
14/02/2018 9:52 am  
Posted by: ATB
Posted by: DiamondNRG

I was lucky enough to pull the 1/1 Sweet Music out of the 2 packs I removed link   Pretty hyped to say the removed link

I didn't know that the strat and stadium card had variants!  I have a 2nd LE14 of Rose removed link going to have to try to find someone with an LE14 strat or stadium to trade with!

Hey man, I'd be interested in trading for one of your LE14 Pete Rose' removed link   Would you consider a trade?  PM me if removed link   

(FYI:  I was a day 1 supporter and am active with the Clutch twitter feed, but I just joined the forums today.  My brother is WhatTheMoose.)

Eventually yes... but right now there isn't anything I need yet.  Will have to wait until the rest of the '18 cards are out and there is something I need.

ReplyQuote
Share: