[Sticky] Clutch Baseball 2017 is LIVE!  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

Ahrensku
(@big-tuna)
Day 1 Supporter
21/01/2018 9:07 am  
Posted by: Boston Diehard

Mike replied on the blog that only 2018 cards are eligible for tournaments and league play. I hope this is not the case, as there are a lot of cards I have yet to roster from 2017 that with new cards/strats might be fun to play with next year.

So if that is the case, I’d want as much player diversity as possible. I’d rather have a crappy backup catcher instead of a slightly different all star card of a player already in the set. I know it seems weird, but stadiums like Toronto are screaming for as many Blue Jay pitchers on your roster as possible. 

Are LE cards only usable in their year released as well then. 

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
(@jordan)
Clutch Creator Admin
20/02/2018 8:42 pm  
Posted by: Ahrensku
Posted by: Boston Diehard

Mike replied on the blog that only 2018 cards are eligible for tournaments and league play. I hope this is not the case, as there are a lot of cards I have yet to roster from 2017 that with new cards/strats might be fun to play with next year.

So if that is the case, I’d want as much player diversity as possible. I’d rather have a crappy backup catcher instead of a slightly different all star card of a player already in the set. I know it seems weird, but stadiums like Toronto are screaming for as many Blue Jay pitchers on your roster as possible. 

Are LE cards only usable in their year released as well then. 

Our plan has been to allow the cards from the current year and the previous year.  However there were some slight gameplay/salary adjustments made to the cards.  Now for pretty much any match this is fine, but if we're talking about competition at the highest level then it's a discussion because ya know a +5 DEF is 75 SAL in 2017 and 85 SAL in 2018.

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register