Clutch Merch  

RSS

Dread_Pirate_Roberts
(@dread_pirate_roberts)
Double-A
13/02/2018 9:03 pm  

Any chance we see t-shirts or hoodies show up on the store this year? I know I got a t-shirt for being an early backer, but I ordered a size too small and it shrank on me, so I'm hoping for another one potentially.

Blew a 7-3 record in Clutch Winter League, went 1-4 down the stretch, and then missed the playoffs by losing a win-and-you're-in Game 16. #smh

ReplyQuote
BearDownForWhat
(@beardownforwhat)
Day 1 Supporter
13/02/2018 10:47 pm  

Ever since they teased that photo of a Clutch Creator in a Clutch sweater I started pining for more merchandise.  But, there's no shame in baby steps.  They're plussing the game which is the actual product so I respect it.

ReplyQuote
BOBtheBULL
(@raeyrd69)
Draft Pick Customer
20/02/2018 2:12 pm  

also wouldn't mind seeing some protective clutch card sleeves. I have played a lot of collectible card games and you definitely want card sleeves for protection and play. 

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
(@jordan)
Clutch Creator Admin
20/02/2018 8:51 pm  
Posted by: Dread_Pirate_Roberts

Any chance we see t-shirts or hoodies show up on the store this year? I know I got a t-shirt for being an early backer, but I ordered a size too small and it shrank on me, so I'm hoping for another one potentially.

I'd like to give the hoodie a shot come early Fall.  A t-shirt has been discussed as well, and for the post above we have been looking into protective card sleeves.

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

ReplyQuote
Dread_Pirate_Roberts
(@dread_pirate_roberts)
Double-A
01/03/2018 11:54 am  

One question about the t-shirts, what material are they made of? Are they 100% cotton? Or they a combination of other materials as well? I didn't buy one this time around, just so I had something else to buy come time for LEs and such, but I just was curious for future reference.

Blew a 7-3 record in Clutch Winter League, went 1-4 down the stretch, and then missed the playoffs by losing a win-and-you're-in Game 16. #smh

ReplyQuote
Share: