Coping with your season ending  

RSS

Sean Norberg
(@snorberg)
Clutch Creator Admin
23/10/2017 12:48 pm  

So finally my Yankees season came to an ending Saturday night, making it way farther than they probably should have against two really solid 100+ win teams. It's pretty painful at first watching a game 7 loss..... but I feel like it really didn't hit me until today. I essentially didn't do anything baseball related since.... except come on here. How do you guys handle your season ending? Does it make you want to play Clutch? Play the show? Watch the other playoff games going on? 

ReplyQuote
DiamondNRG
(@diamondnrg)
Day 1 Supporter
24/10/2017 12:33 am  

Season isn’t over for me yet. ITFDB tomorrow!!!

ReplyQuote
rsm162000
(@rsm162000)
Day 1 Supporter
24/10/2017 9:08 am  

The Tigers season ended months ago, so I coped with the loss by playing Clutch and Super Mega Baseball on Xbox.  It helped too that my summer was busy with preparation and participation in the AuSable River Canoe Marathon...a world-famous ultra-endurance event, and the crown jewel of the Triple Crown of Canoe Racing.

ReplyQuote
ClutchJordan
(@jordan)
Clutch Creator Admin
24/10/2017 6:14 pm  
Posted by: rsm162000

The Tigers season ended months ago, so I coped with the loss by playing Clutch and Super Mega Baseball on Xbox.  It helped too that my summer was busy with preparation and participation in the AuSable River Canoe Marathon...a world-famous ultra-endurance event, and the crown jewel of the Triple Crown of Canoe Racing.

I can't wait for Super Mega Baseball 2 and the online mode

Business Development/Gameplay & Balance for Clutch Cards

ReplyQuote
CommunitySalad
(@communitysalad)
Online League Champion
25/10/2017 2:28 am  

I handle my season ending by watching the playoffs every year. #Since2001

ReplyQuote
Sean Norberg
(@snorberg)
Clutch Creator Admin
25/10/2017 10:30 am  

2001, best season in MLB history?! Incredible 7 game World Series (Mr. November, two walk-off home runs, and bases loaded walk off against Mariano), home run record,  Ripken/Gwynn Retiring, Mariners break win record, and Ichiro wins ROY and MVP?!?!

ReplyQuote
BearDownForWhat
(@beardownforwhat)
Day 1 Supporter
03/11/2017 10:42 pm  

My team's season just ended....by winning the last game of the season 🙂

ReplyQuote
CommunitySalad
(@communitysalad)
Online League Champion
04/11/2017 12:12 am  

2001 was a great season. It also blows my mind that the last time the Mariners made the playoffs is when they set the AL record for wins in a season.

ReplyQuote
Sittch
(@sittch)
Day 1 Supporter
04/11/2017 12:54 pm  

I'm currently coping by rewatching Game 5 highlights. It's been a real struggle this year. 😉

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register